Many of you have told me how surprised you were that I didn't take more pictures of the food we ate in Italy. I'm a bit surprised myself. I guess I was just to busy slurping my noodles and didn't think to take a picture until all of my delicious food was gone. Such a shame - it was amazing food.
Since I know you were all disappointed I've decided to share with you some pictures of the beautiful sushi Keith and I had last night at Kirala in Berkeley. We sat at the bar with a perfect view of the sushi chef's. It was really fun to watch them work their magic while we ate! 
I didn't take photos of all of our food - but here is my main course. I have no idea what kind of fish all of these are, but my favorite was the tuna (no surprise there). Erin, I thought of you while we were eating there and decided we *have* to eat there while you're visiting for the 4th of July. What's more patriotic than 4th of July sushi? :)
1 comment:
That is SO beautiful. And I agree, we're definately going to have to eat there! Last time I ate sushi with you guys was the best sushi I've every had. .... I miss you guys so much!
Post a Comment